Marketplace Veterinary Clinic New Client Appointments and Registration Form:
- Please download, print and complete our new client form to bring with you to your appointment. Download & Print Form
- It is best to arrive 10 minutes prior to your first appointment to allow our team to efficiently complete the check in process.
- Please bring any previous medical records your pet may have.
- It is state law that all patients must have proof of a current Rabies vaccine. This is to protect all the people they may encounter. A Rabies vaccine is required for well visits and services (nail trims, anal gland expression, ear cleaning, etc...) or a vaccine must be administered at the time of the office visit.
- Please keep all dogs on a leash and properly restrained upon your arrival and during your visit to our clinic.
- Please keep all cats in carriers upon your arrival and during your visit to our clinic until his or her examination.
- All patients must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older to provide consent for veterinary services.
Online Prescription Policy:
- In order to prevent fraudulent prescription transactions from online retailers Marketplace Veterinary Clinic will no longer receive or approve prescription submissions received via telephone, email or fax from online retailers. Only handwritten paper prescriptions will be available to clients. The client will be responsible for coming by the office to pick up the requested prescription once approved by the doctor. The client is responsible for the prescription submission to his/her online retailer of choice.
- To request a prescription for items such as heartworm or flea and tick prevention you must be an active client within our system with your pet's records being current for their annual exam, vaccinations, negative antigen heartworm tests, etc...
Download the Free AdobeReader®