Marketplace Veterinary Clinic New Client Appointments and Registration Form:
- Please download, print and complete our new client form to bring with you to your appointment.
- It is best to arrive 10 minutes prior to your first appointment to allow our team to efficiently complete the check in process.
- Please bring any previous medical records your pet may have.
New Client Information Form - Click Here
Patient History Form - Click Here
- It is state law that all patients must have proof of a current Rabies vaccine. This is to protect all the people they may encounter. A Rabies vaccine is required for well visits and services (nail trims, anal gland expression, ear cleaning, etc...) or a vaccine must be administered at the time of the office visit.
- Please keep all dogs on a leash and properly restrained upon your arrival and during your visit to our clinic.
- Please keep all cats in carriers upon your arrival and during your visit to our clinic until his or her examination.
- All patients must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older to provide consent for veterinary services.
Guidelines on No-Shows:
- The first (1st) No Show will be recorded in the client/patient’s chart.
- The second (2nd) No Show will be recorded in the client/patient’s chart and will be charged an appointment fee prior to further appointment scheduling.
- A total of three (3) No Shows in a twelve (12) month timeframe at the clinic may be considered grounds for termination from the practice.
Online Prescription Policy:
- At Marketplace Veterinary Clinic, we take pride in being your pet's doctor and see our role as an integral part in providing healthcare to your pet. Please review our updated online prescription policy below:
Online Prescription Policy - Click Here
Download the Free AdobeReader®